Update, February 7, 2018: You can watch the video here.
January 31, 2018
Hear from local community experts, as we discuss behavioral health and substance abuse—one of our community’s highest areas of needed solutions and services.
- 5-6 p.m. | Doors open to the community and access to community resources
Please visit several local community organizations for behavioral health and substance abuse resources. It’s an opportunity to learn, engage and take action.
- 6-8 p.m. | Keynote Presentation by The Honorable Patrick J. Kennedy
A discussion will follow, with our panel of local experts:
- Randy Russell, Superintendent, Freeman School District
- Jeff Thomas, Chief Executive Officer, Frontier Behavioral Health
- Linda Thompson, M.A., CPP, ICPS with Greater Spokane Substance Abuse Council
The Honorable Patrick J. Kennedy
Patrick J. Kennedy is a former member of the U.S. House of Representatives, founder of the Kennedy Forum, which unites the community of mental health, and co-founder of One Mind, a global leader in open science collaboration in brain research. Kennedy is also the co-author of A Common Struggle, which outlines both his personal story and a bold plan for the future of mental health in America.
To learn more, visit Providence Health Care.