NAMI Spokane is seeking an engaging and personable Ending the Silence / Programs & Outreach Coordinator. This exciting new position will have the overarching goal of implementing and growing NAMI’s Ending the Silence (EtS) program, a youth and school-based mental health educational program with three unique presentations for youth, families, and staff, throughout Spokane and adjacent counties. This will be accomplished by:
- Identifying and recruiting volunteer presenters with mental health lived-experience, especially young adults between the ages of 18 and 35,
- Supporting presenters through the NAMI training process,
- Building relationships with schools and youth-serving organizations,
- Scheduling and facilitating EtS presentations, and
- Providing resources and support before, during, and after EtS presentations.